ANZAC PASSIONFRUIT SLICE
- 70g of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 300g Anzac Biscuits
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 75g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
1. Finely crumb the ANZAC biscuits in a food processor or by hand.
2. Place the crumbs into a large bowl. Stir in the coconut, butter and condensed milk. Mix well.
3. Press the mix firmly into a slice tin.
4. Refrigerate for a few hours or until firm.
5. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl, then stir in passionfruit pulp to make a firm paste. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until it is warm and spreadable, or place over a bowl of simmering water.
6. Spread icing over the slice. Return to fridge until the icing is set, then cut into squares.