CHOCOLATE BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1/2 cup Lowan Rolled Oats
- 1 tabelspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 medium sized, ripe banana
1. The night before, slice up 1 banana and put in the freezer overnight. Also add all the ingredients (except for the frozen banana) in a bowl and give it a stir until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferrably overnight.
2. When you are ready to eat, pour the mixture into a blender and add frozen banana. Blend on high until the oats are fully broken down and a smooth and creamy consistency is made – if it is too thick you can add more almond milk
3. Pour into a bowl and place sliced banana, oats and chia seeds on top and then serve!