- 2/3 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- raspberry jam (for topping)
- coconut flakes (for topping)
- banana, sliced (for topping)
- chocolate chips (for topping)
- peanut butter (for topping)
1. Add the milk to a pot and bring to a simmer. Add in the oats and cinnamon.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally for the porridge not to stick to the bottom of the pot. Stir until the oats are creamy and have absorbed the liquid, about 5-8 minutes. (Add a little more liquid if needed)
3. Stir in cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, and milk. Remove from the heat and cover for 2 minutes
4. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with toppings.