CHRISTMAS OAT BISCUITS
- 1 1/2 cup of Lowan Quick Oats
- 250g butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced)
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer
3. Add vanilla, then flour and oats and mix until combined
4. Roll mixture into small balls and place on a tray with baking paper. Make sure you flatten the balls slightly with a fork.
5. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
6. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
7. Dust with icing sugar and then you are ready to serve.