Coconut & Chia Bliss Balls
- 1 cup Lowan Coconut & Chia Muesli
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 pitted fresh dates
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut, extra to coat
1. Process muesli, cocoa powder, dates, desiccated coconut and maple syrup in a food processor until well combined and mixture starts to come together.
2. Place the extra 2 tablepoons of desiccated coconut into a shallow bowl.
3. Roll approximatley 2 tabelspoon portions of mixture into balls. Roll in coconut to evenly coat.
4. Store in fridge in an airtight container.