- 150g of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablepsoons cocoa powder
- Chocolate Mini Eggs to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced) and line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
2. Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then add the maple syrup and mix well.
3. Stir in the cocoa and oats until evenly combined.
4. Divide the mixture into 12 (about 2 level tablespoons each) and roll into balls. Place them on the baking trays.
6. Bake for 12 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
7. Add a couple of chocolate mini eggs to the centre of each cookie and enjoy!