- 150g of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 orange, 1/2 sliced, 1/2 juiced
- 100mL milk
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Tip half the raspberries and all of the orange juice in a pan.
2. Simmer until the raspberries soften, about 5 mins.
3. Meanwhile stir the oats, milk and 450ml water in a pan over a low heat until creamy.
4. Place the porridge in a bowl and top with the raspberry compote, remaining raspberries, orange slices, banana, and chia seeds.
5. Now you are ready to serve!