OAT BRAN & BANANA MUFFINS
- 2 1/4 cups Lowan Oat Bran
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees and lightly grease 12 pan muffin tray.
2. In a bowl, combine oat bran, baking powder and sugar.
3. Gradually stir in the milk, eggs, oil, walnuts and banana.
4. Spoon mixture into tray.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
6. Turn out onto wire rack until cool.
7. Serve with custard or yoghurt if desired.