Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mini mnm’s
1. Stir together oats, coconut, peanut butter, and honey until evenly combined.
2. Very gently stir in mini mnm’s. Cover mixture and refrigerator at least an hour.
3. Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, scoop balls of oatmeal mixture and roll them into balls or mold them into eggs
4. Serve immediately, or place them in a container lined with parchment paper and cover. Store in refrigerator.