PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1/2 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 3/4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. To a mason jar or small bowl with a lid, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup and stir with a spoon to combine. The peanut butter doesn’t need to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day).
2. Add oats and stir a few more times. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
3. Cover securely with a lid or seal and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours) to set/soak.
4. The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings.