PUMPKIN SPICED GRANOLA
- 1 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
1 cup coconut flakes
1 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts roughly chopped
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons virgin organic coconut oil melted
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon cardomon
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
1. Preheat the oven to 140C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the coconut flakes, nuts, oats and seeds in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Heat the coconut oil and rice malt on the stovetop over medium heat. Mix to combine. Remove from the heat and whisk in the pumpkin spice.
4. Pour the coconut oil mix over the granola mixture and stir to coat.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the lined baking tray and place it in the oven for 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway through the baking time to ensure even browning. Once the granola is toasted to your liking, remove the tray from the oven.
6. Serve with yoghurt and fresh berries. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.