TROPICAL SUMMER OATS
- 1 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 orange
- 1 mango diced
- 1 banana sliced
- OPTIONAL: toppings; shredded coconut, chia seeds
1. Add oats, coconut milk and 2 cups of water to a saucepan over high heat and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, stir, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until oats are soft.
3. While the oats are cooking, slice the top and the bottom off the orange. Place the orange on your cutting board and cut off the rind then slice into circles.
4. Once oats are cooked, pour into a bowl and top with the orange slices, diced mango, sliced banana, shredded coconut (optional) and chia seeds (optional) and now you are ready to serve.